Thursday, September 8, 2011

Copy Cat: Glitter Flats

Sometimes I find myself staring down at my feet when I'm walking but it has nothing to do with confidence and everything to do with the fact that I like my shoes, especially when those shoes have a few sparkles.



Or get in on this action for less than $20!



Happy Walking!


{Update: Marenj of Word just pointed out that the Odell Glitter Ballet flats are back in stock at Target! I tried them on once and they were infinitely more comfortable than the Steve Madden ones I ended up getting. Best part is that they're only $12.99. Size down, they run big.}

9 comments:

  1. Check out these, too! :)

    http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Mossimo-Supply-Co-Odell-Glitter-Ballet-Flats-Gold/-/A-13020239

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you pointed those out! I really love them...more than the Steve Madden ones that I bought a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, maybe they have little girl shoes at Target like these too. Have to go check it out!

      Delete

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...