Monday, January 24, 2011

Go with it.



I wore:
Anthropologie dress
Target belt
Worthington tights
Steve Madden Inka boots


I wore this last Friday to school and then on my drive home, which included a stop in Raleigh to see some friends and get dinner at Armadillo Grill...yum! I have to say, this is one of those outfits I loved wearing. I debated for about two weeks whether or not to keep this dress, which typically goes against my personal rule of returning an item if I haven't worn it within a week but I'm so glad I didn't.


Also, I was worried about looking like Barney (the dinosaur) when I put purple tights with that green pattern but Fridays tend to lend themselves to being a little adventurous. And this dress made me feel like a teacher without being matronly. Win-win!


Happy Monday! How was yours? 


P.S. On Sunday, I was one of the "featured" bloggers on Blue Collar Catwalk! So exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...