Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Smurf legs.


I wore:
Gap shirt, belt
Loft skirt
Old Navy tights
Steve Madden boots

Every time I wear these tights, at least one person makes a smurf joke. Depending on my mood, I'll give them a satisfactory chuckle as if it was fun to be called a tiny blue man. But I didn't even have the chance today! Nobody called me a smurf and that is something to be thankful for.
Sorry for the short post- tomorrow is the start of a new semester at the high school and I have more prep to do before 7 am! And then there's the eternal question of what to wear...

Have a happy night!


2 comments:

  1. I found you via Blue Collar Catwalk and just had to pop over and tell you how adorable this outfit is! I can't believe you snagged that skirt for just $3 - I admired it all summer. Love it with the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And the skirt was one of those lucky right place, right time deals. It's a little too big, which is why the belt is there.

    ReplyDelete

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...