Sunday, March 13, 2011

30x30: 30 FINALLY


I wore:
Gap shirt, belt, skirt
Lucky brand booties

Doesn't the left picture look like an elfish version of the right picture in which my head was cut off? I kinda like it. It's very Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Since there's no good transition, I'll just jump right in on the earth quake and tsunami in Japan. I have three Japanese cousins who live there and for most of Friday, were unreachable. It wasn't until late Friday night that somebody was able to get in touch with them. Everybody was fine but were still being affected by everything going on. Megumi, my cousin, was stranded at work and had to walk four hours to get back to her house and kids. 

Though we haven't been able to see them for a while, it still takes my breath away to think about what they're going through and the friends they may lose or have lost already with all that's going on. I can tell I'm getting older when I begin to care about the effects of these things instead of complaining about them  interrupting my regularly scheduled programs on tv.

Keep praying for Japan, they need it.

1 comment:

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...