Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two toned.


I wore: 
scarf from my mom
J.Crew Factory shirt
Gap cords
Steve Madden cords

We're getting another dining room table in our apartment. That means we'll have 2 dining room tables and 0 dining rooms. I guess we do have a dining room area but it's a part of the living room/kitchen extravaganza and definitely not large enough for two tables. 

Technically I view our dining room table as an extra large desk where I spread out all my papers for school each night to prepare for the next day. My roommate Meredith uses it for the same purpose. With two tables, maybe we can pretend one is for lunch and the other supper. Men will never be able to resist a girl with TWO dining room tables, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...