Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paris chic





I wore:
A Target shirt
Gap skirt
Gap belt
Target shoes

My motive:
Sorry for the lack of posts- I've been busy with school and moving. But I have been wearing clothes to do all that, don't you worry!

I always feel a little bit like a French girl in this shirt, I don't know what it is. It makes me want to travel a lot more than any of my other clothes and even prompted me to buy some stuff the other day that I thought would look good when I went to France. It took me a little while to remember that I have no money and no real plans to go to France. Oh well, I guess this is a good outfit for dreaming about going to France.

This skirt came with a ribbon belt made of the same material as the skirt but I changed it up. Not sure which one looked better but that skirt is a gem. Unlike that picture where I wasn't ready for the timer and appear to be on the verge of flying away. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...