Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame.



I wore:
Gap-shirt
Gap-belt
Old Navy- skirt
Target- shoes

My motive:

Well you know how I don't like to change clothes. Once I am dressed for the day, it's over. No more changing! I had class this day and knew I was doing something social (rare here in Greenville), so I dressed for the social part instead of the just going to class with old people part.

I ended up going to a baseball game in this and felt perfectly dressed...like an American flag. But it is baseball, the All American sport.

I've had a hankering for shirts that aren't t-shirts but aren't dress shirts either. Lucky for me this guy was on sale and met my pre-reqs. My typical standards: cheap & awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I really really like that belt. I have a skirt and belt just like it!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I got it for about $5 at the Gap last summer. It's my default belt whenever I need a good cinch.

    ReplyDelete

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...