Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fishnet Monday.





I wore:
a Gap trenchcoat  ($15)
a Jessica Simpson scarf ($13)
an Old Navy dress ($20ish)
Mix It tights ($2 at J.C. Penney)
Nine West boots ($50ish)

My motive:
So this dress is my go-to outfit for anytime I wake up late or just want to feel good, which is often. In the summer time, it's fun to wear it with bright sandals or my Toms but in the winter, boots and tights are perfect!

Even though you can't tell from these pictures, I had on nude colored fishnet tights. I bought them for mega-cheap one day over the summer and wasn't really sure if/when I'd wear them. To be honest, they were kind of uncomfortable and just made my legs look a little bit weird. On the other hand, I felt like a very classy streetwalker in them.  And the dress always makes me feel very patriotic.

I suppose what I'm saying is that I dressed up like a patriotic streetwalker the day after Halloween. Oops. 






2 comments:

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...