Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Spotted Halloween.

If only the song went "I've got two hands in my pocket..."
Close(r) up
Mismatching blacks?! Oh no.


 I wore:
 Gap vest, polka-dotted top and gray skinny jeans
Target shoes (not pictured)

My motive:

I went to Chapel Hill for my first homecoming as an alumni. To be honest, I felt a little bit old.

I wore this to church on Sunday, lunch with some friends and the drive back to Greenville. I had to buy these pants on the way to Chapel Hill because I realized that I'd packed about eight shirts and no pants. Brilliant, right?

Luckily I'd been wanting these for a while and popped into Gap on the drive over. I'm still on the fence about them but have still worn them the past three days. Maybe I'm not on the fence anymore.

Our only trick-or-treaters were a brother and sister combo that had some pretty stellar costumes. The boy was a baseball player and the girl was a dog. She never broke character. She barked and had shoes on both her hands and feet so that she could walk like a dog. Kids these days, so inventive!

P.S. Do you like my haircut?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...